Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm With Stupid ===>

*Start Rant*




I may not be the brightest crayon in the box (believe me I do try some days), gosh darn-it I am NOT dumb. I do not have dumb stamped in permanent ink on my forehead... I even asked someone to check for me... So then why was everyone acting like I was dumb yesterday? I was getting told left and right what to do next and how to do my job. I have worked there 4.75 years and I get praises sung by coworkers and customers. I know how to do my job and do it well. So then why do people feel the need to talk down to me and tell me what to do and when to do it? I have worked my butt off to get where I am so I really don't appreciate it when people do this. Especially when I am about to do what they are telling me to do I just haven't got to that step yet. I mean seriously I am 20 years old in school and have been proven "gifted" like above average gifted, not "special ed" gifted. So yes I can do my job, I can problem solve for myself, and if I want your help I will ASK or you can tell I am being stubborn and stressing out and need it, but will refuse it.




*End Rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment