Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Really Fun I Swear, I Can Even Provide References...

Well maybe not so much during the last month of school when my procrastination gets the best of me and I have 3 term projects to finish in a 2.5 week time period and have to depend on group members to do their parts for 2 of the 3 projects. But hey 2 of the projects are totally done and turned in now. The other will be that way Thursday. So I'm a bit more stress free least til I realize finals are next week... Well other than the fact that my science professor said that the final would be the last day of class so I changed my work schedule so I could work during class only to find out I heard the wrong date... Minor stress there... but yeah figured I should post an update since it's been awhile and school and Derby are really all there is to blame...


No comments:

Post a Comment