Saturday, November 13, 2010

Compliment, Complaint, Same Beginning, Different End...

Complaints that's all anyone ever really hers about anymore. I admit I am guilty of it to I only car enough to complain never really take the extra step to compliment. But I seriously think after tonight that is going to change. Don't get me wrong I am still going to vent (probably a lot more than I should) but if someone does a good job that exceeds my expectations I'm going to find a way to say so, because this just goes to far now days. And yes I am speaking form personal experience. I just got 2 complaints to a manger within the past week, yet within 2 hours of them telling me about said complaints I have 3 customers tell me how awesome I am. How "patient" I am and how I always know where everything is. Which is what is reflected in the evaluation of my past 6 months that I got right before being told about the complaints. Yet my holidays will be spent on edge because I'll be worried about getting another customer complaint on me.
So in summery: Complain less. Compliment more. And try to keep me sane this Holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you don't get any more customer complaints. That's just awful! Don't know why anyone would want to complain about you. :)

    ReplyDelete