Friday, November 12, 2010

Perfect? What's That? ...

Never Find Another Like Me


The above is so true and to this day I still sit here and find imperfections with myself. Last week I realized how shallow I am... this week I am impatient. I loath the figurative carrot held out in front of me just out of reach, yet I find myself trapped in a stale mate with this carrot currently. I get the " Oh! By the way ... Two weeks from now ..." then at the end of week one "Sorry got to push it back a week cause of..." Then I get all amped up ready like I had started from when I was originally told time comes and then it is all "Sorry stuff didn't get done in time" and I go "What about the Holiday?" and they are all well it is just gonna happen after don't worry it will get done still just got to be PATIENT." And there come in the god forsaken word.
I am REALLY starting to not like this word... It tends to not be used to my benefit... like ever. Blah blah Patience is a virtue... well do I really want to continue to be what I have always been? Little miss goody-two-shoes is starting to get sick of being trampled on and used as a step ladder... Virtues.. should I really have them or should I just let the vices take over?
UGH!
I though of something else to complain about while at work but I totally have no Idea what it was at this point... Maybe it will come back to me for another rant session later on =D
So now I leave you with some tunes!

Just found this and it fits almost perfect to my last bit...



Cause I'm an Emilie Whore I have to put this one. Listen you'll hear why...

No comments:

Post a Comment