Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What If I...

...was stronger?
...was smarter?
...was not so unstable, emotionally and otherwise?
...could protect those I cared about even from a distance?
...could prove myself for who and what I am and not hide behind my brittle facade I have in place?
...knew what my place was in this world?
...fit all the expectations laid upon me?
...could stand to look at myself in the mirror and not hate what I saw?
...lived up to my own unreasonable standards for myself?
...could turn off my brain and just stop all of the torment I put myself through by doing things like this...?

There are soo many "What If"s out there and I just seem to torture myself by going through them all over and over again in my head, but I do it anyway and will most likely continue to do so...


And look at what I found to fit this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment