Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be, Where Be = Post...

Okay so I'm defiantly not as good with the whole update blog multiple times a week thing like I was originally planing. Especially since I'm at the midterm of the semester so less free time to sit down and write out these blog posts. The funny thing is I never forget about my blog, I just don't have time to say what I want to say, or when I do have time I have already calmed down to the point of not caring about the topic I was going to vent about or can not find the right words. Though by no means has that stopped me form jotting down things I stumble upon or learn about in school that I like, or I feel have impact or would make a good title for a post. The problem often lies in the fact that the title would be awesome, but I can't write that much on the topic and/or do not wish to elaborate on words that already state my thoughts perfectly. So I have decided that I will periodically collect all my random bits and pieces and throw them in to one random blog post of collective win and leave it at that. So here goes...

Random stuff that makes for possible future titles:

The stronger the shoulders the Heavier the load

The early bird gets the worm

In the horizon of the infinite

A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution.

Random Poetry beginnings I might get around to finishing:

Just a wee bit mad, a little bit insane
Never claimed to be right in the brain

It's all in the facade you put on,
the mistakes you make
and chances you take

Random stuff that just needs to be shown to the world again:

"I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet.
This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering;
it has not yet reached the ears of men.
Lightning and thunder require time;
the light of the stars requires time;
deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard.
This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars -
and yet they have done it themselves.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
( I KNOW I want to do a post on this one I just don't have the time needed to collect my thoughts and get out the right words yet, but I will)

That's it for tonight though I think I will be working on a post in between shifts tomorrow... Cause I really need to sort a mess out and writing it all out seams to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment