Thursday, December 16, 2010

Get Your Paws Off My Cookie...

I find it funny that society is feeding its youth all these talking animals, and other furry type media. Yet in general society furies are classified as weirdos and such. Society and all of its awesome hypocritical nature. Subliminally feeding us all this media and then when we finally get what they are saying and pick up the message they send us we are told that's bad, that's different, stop that and are classified as the extremist of the fetish even when some of us are only a fraction of what the extremist make us out to be. I was more amped up to do this the hour ago when I started... but the catnip in my tea got me distracted...

And now the Music I took the Liberty of selecting for your ears tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment