Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...

It really bothers me that I can't seam to do it. Especially with the one person that I really need to move past. It's not like online where there is a block and a mute button. Well it kinda is since its online i keep seeing the past pop up. But this is an old friend that I can't seam to shake. Even if I wasn't seeing her comment on one of my friend's Facebook, all my coworkers know we were best friends and always ask me what happened to her. Do I care? Yeah Kinda. Should I? Probably not. What do I say when they ask? Why the hell would I know what happened to the bitch? She taught me stuff I learned from her, but that wake up wasn't a pretty one. And to see HER go and make a blog via routes showing off the profile and making statements I know were to be aimed directly at me. I did the same. I am doing the same now. And I will most likely do it again. But it still hurts. What she has done, is doing, and will continue to do. I see all sides almost clear as day. Everyone told their story and I am sure I made the right choice. Now I just need to get on with my life and live with it. I wonder if she realizes how often she crosses my thoughts. How ofter I go is she doing alright? Was I wrong? From what comes down the grapevines and from what I pickup unwillingly. She kinda is, but I wasn't. But what does it matter?
Why am I rambling on about the past when I need to move forward? This so isn't helping my depression that has hit my like a ton of bricks, off and on the past week, but I need to get it off my chest.


** This part was edited out on request though I will point out out I had never said anything or did anything wrong. I just stated that lyrics from a song matched an event that happened. Like it or not, I did what you asked move along cause that wound is still healing and I'm sick of it being prodded...**


And because it is me here, adding in an Emilie song to make me feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment