Sunday, December 26, 2010

They Warned Her She Needed A Wall....

O the holidays... how they eat up all my free time. Working more spending the little time I have dealing with holiday goodness... But that is mostly over. All I have left is the present for my boyfriend and his sister both of which are en-route to me! I can't say what they are in to off chance one of them decides to read my blog but I'm really hoping my boyfriend appreciates how creative I got with it. Speaking of boyfriend... I miss him I really do.



I posted a pic from July on facebook earlier and ever since he has been back and forth in my thoughts. Sure we text back and forth almost everyday, some days more or less than others, but it still isn't the same as being right there with him. I love the phone calls but they never seam to last long enough even if I run out of things to say. I would LOVE to go back and repeat that weekend I spent with him in July, or have a new one just like it. Heck I'd love to spend more than weekend with him. Every once in awhile this long distance relationship stuff gets to me and when I saw that the new batch of Hallmark cards went up today, and they are valentines cars it hit me. 2 years. 2 whole years the week before valentines day. That's a LONG time. Especially since this is my FIRST relationship. Yes we have had our ups and downs and hiccups and such but hey it happens to everyone. I am typing this as I wait for him to call me after he gets off work. Staying up being my sacrifice to make this work since he is 3 hours behind me. I've changed so much since I met him, for the better of course. Through him I have begun to find myself on levels I never would have found without him. One level is expressed perfectly in this song...



And the funny part, when it comes on I go yeah that's me and skip right to thinking about him. He has it as his ring-tone for me. I wish I was dancing in his arms every time it comes on. But for now, until circumstances change for the better, I will settle for this...

1 comment:

  1. I actually read this...and I love it...:c I am sorry that you cant always be with him...I feel the same about Cameron, I know it is different because I get to talk to him all the time, but sometimes it is very hard, specially with the trust and all..But I am sure that love always will be there, you two are meant for eachother specially for lasting as long as you guys have been together...I am your best friend and always will be there for you, maybe not forever on SecondLife but always on Skype, Facebook anywhere that we are added together...
    I would love for you to unveil this kind of stuff to me you know...

    ReplyDelete