Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep Calm & Carry On... Now Panic & Freak Out...

Two sides of the coin that is my life... too bad the second side keeps coming up when I flip it...
I'm good at the freaking out, not so good at staying calm, even when the calm side is up. It's the pessimist in me, I can ALWAYS find something wrong... Call it habit, genetics, force of nature, what have you I still do it and it still is part of my problem... Even as I type this it is taking all my will power not to fall to pieces. The little things add up fast and the leaning tower of emotions is about to topple, and its not pretty when it falls. Especially since I can't just walk away and let the problems blow away; I stack them all back up as best I can and start adding to it again. Even when I can finally remove a piece there are plenty more that fall exactly where the one was before and I can't seam to escape it. I'm trying, believe me I'm trying... baby steps... one foot in front of the other... deep breaths... I think I can, I think I can...
Hopefully I'll get this stress thing under control soon and live a somewhat normal... scratch that life with me could never be "normal"... how about, "stress-free" life...
...*flips the coin again to see where it lands*...

No comments:

Post a Comment