Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nothing Ventured... Nothing Gained...

Busy, Busy, Busy... and it isn't even Midterms yet...
I am experiencing this odd feeling of being stressed and not stressed at the same time. It is quite peculiar. I guess you can kinda say I'm stressed a bit but I understand it is just totally normal stress as midterms approach and I have a bit of a plan to handle it for once so I'm not just jumping in over my head.
Other than that I've been bad... I went and chased part of my past back and got it back into my life. The Noise it calls me. I have learned from that Volume of the Encyclopedia and have started a new one. It is by far not the same as before. Lots of different people that I don't know from before, I know myself better now, and a lot of the bonds I have with the people that I do know are stronger and more stable than before. Besides the stability of the weekly event that doesn't change much is nice when the rest of my life other than school gets shaken up every week. And even though school doesn't move around that much, it is still stressful. And DeTox once a week isn't stressful (anymore, the bully that hung out is gone). It's good friends, good music, good conversation, and lots of fun. But I mean yes I went back and grabbed a shard of my past, but I'm using it to my advantage and I won't make the same mistakes I did before. I'm not the exact same girl I was a month and a half ago. I have learned a lot and have grown more into my skin. We will see what comes and if need be I can always end the volume and continue on with my life.

And now for a video! Since we all know I like my youtube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment