Friday, September 17, 2010

One foot in front of the other...



Maybe now that I'm gone you will realize what your missing. I was always there for you.. and probably still will be, but for now I can't do this. Not after what I have learned. Trust has been lost. The brittle web that connects us is all but shattered, and you have sealed the fate of the last strands by putting this tension between us...
I now watch as the last strand snaps and all I can do is reach out for what isn't there anymore. What once was. But, as is the point of this blog, moving forward remembering to look to the past to learn from mistakes but not clinging to it and letting it haunt you.
There will always be a piece of you here. There will always be the memories good and bad, but for now that last fragile stand has broken and the mirror I held in my hand is falling to the floor and shattering.
With this I turn a new leaf and plant both eyes on the road ahead once more....

No comments:

Post a Comment