Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Luck Is When Preparation Meets Opportunity...

Which is kinda what happened today...
Well I went to Hot Topic today and I was prepared to buy the new Hey Monday CD and return the dress I ordered online that was too small and find something else to wear. I ended up with my 15% coupon credited back to my account and using it to spend about the same amount I spent on the dress to get 2 shirts and 2 CDs. I have to say that was pretty win! Now if only the dress had fit x.x (I was well aware there was a slim chance it would but I fell in love with the dress online and had to try it was one of those things you just cant pass up if there is a chance it might fit...) O and back to the CDs it gets better than just getting 2 CDs. One of them was on clearance for 4.95 and well the cover stood out to me so i picked it up and looked at the song names... and well with titles like Paramedic , Words, Time of Our Lives, Kick the Crutch, and Sucker Punch (Won't Get Away With It) I just could not resist an impulse buy like that 13 songs for $5 it is hard to go wrong with that. Well turns out I actually really like their stuff. So let's add These Green Eyes to random bands I accidentally find that I love.

P.S. Here is a sample! ;D It is one of the few non-live versions of their stuff I could find on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment