Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey! Hey! Listen!

I may be young. I may be "inexperienced" but I have been around the block a time or two. So when I give you advice from experience freaking listen. Made a new friend through a friend couple weeks back... had to tell her off last night, and I'm having a hard time not looking back. She is so like I was a year and a half ago... The world is her play thing, you are her friend and D@M!T she wants your attention NOW! Not to mention won't sit and listen worth a shit. (Sometimes it's best to sit down shut up and listen to what people have to say, answering with a nod, okay, or yes sir/ma'am.) Somewhat close-minded view of the world having grown up sheltered by choice or by coincidence, it is such a shame to have to block people out of your life for stupid reasons, but disrespect doesn't bode well with me at all. If I'm trying my hardest to fix your problem listen to what I have to say don't ignore me and tell me I'm wrong, ESPECIALLY if you ASK me to help you figure out whats wrong. But alas this is me rambling about the past, which I need not do. Just hear me out if I say it like I have experience I probably do. I may be 20, but I'm hardheaded and observant I tend to only speak up when sure of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment