Thursday, August 19, 2010

I know, It's just nice to hear it said again...

Today has been... interesting... to say the least. Literature class further proved my point from yesterday's blog about stuff. You really can't talk or discuss anything unless you know your stuff you have to read/study/work with the material then you can have a good grasp of the concept and come up with an interpretation of which you defend. I lived through a lot of stuff I've been through situations like hers, and with how the past used to haunt me and I would linger on it I've replayed the events backwards and forwards looking at my mistakes and finding ways to fix them even if I was to late to fix them then. But then again for many of this to work you have to be "open enough to hear opinions and look at the material". Which further proves my point about her being "close-minded" she wasn't open to listening every time I made a suggest it was shot down mid thought process. She refused to see things through my shoes. I really need to stop lingering but I just find it funny how all my different "lives" and activities overlap into one big mess of information all pointing the same direction.

Now on to Psychology class today... We were talking about one of the great minds that started to mold psychology into what it is today and the teacher went off on a tangent about how he never really fit in to society and how parents were suppose to shelter children from the evils of society but often ended up locking the children away which still twisted them. I found it ironic because she went on to talk about how often some of the most brilliant creative people think so little of themselves because of society and the girl that is the power point clicker at that time turn to me and gave me "the look". I said, "What?". She then made it blatantly obvious she though I was one of these types, which I don't doubt to be true from how adamantly my friends from all over and all walks of life say "[I'm] too hard on myself" and "[I'm] a really great person". I don't really know what to think though i *want* to believe them but then again I *can't* its just the way my brain got programed over the years. But that was all of any interest that happened at school.

Course I came home tonight and was given the web site a friend and I had been talking about the other day in regards to animal spirits and after clicking through almost every page on the website I *think* I finally found one that almost fits, though comments on how right/wrong you people that know me think I am with what I picked. (Here is the site: http://www.animalspirits.com/indexlist.html ) And now for the big reveal....

Domestic Cat's Wisdom Includes:

* Independence
* Seeing the unseen
* Protection
* Love
* Allows us to dream its dreams
* Assists in meditation
* Ability to fight when cornered

Now does it really surprise those of you that know me? Not quite all of it fits perfectly but it fits better than half the ones that talked about self-esteem, handling stress or social grace, all things no one can convince me I have because I'm quite positive I lack them. I might have this changed up a bit though and some of the mouse and unicorn fit me as well and I didn't get through all of he animal's yet I might find one closer later, but for now I'm content with being a cat. =^.~=

No comments:

Post a Comment