Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We are our own greatest riddle...

So riddle me this...

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

But anyways back to the point... The title is proof enough we are our biggest critics. We constantly critique ourselves, question our actions and motives, and put ourselves down. Least I know it's true for a lot of us including myself. As the follow song so clearly states "I'm my own worst enemy". Its almost ingrained into our brains to do it. Well enjoy the song that's been stuck in my head since we talked about Oedipus today in World Lit and the idea that we our our own greatest riddle got planted in my head.





O wait... you wanted to know the answer to the riddle too?
I guess you can have it....

A man, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks with a cane in old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment