Saturday, August 21, 2010

Move Along Folks. Nothing To See Here...

While at work I though of some insightful topic to write about tonight, but I forgot it and didn't have a chance to write it down. And at this point I AM NOT looking forward to tomorrow and need sleep so I am just gonna write to write so I can say I posted everyday for 7 days for the first week. This whole back to school thing is really getting to me. Purely because I have not had a day off since the 8th and the next possible one isn't till the 28th, at the earliest. If it's not work it's school and this homework thing is starting to kick in which means "free time" is time not spent wisely. I honestly can't wait until labor day, cause at least at Dragon*Con when I'm working I'll get to have fun too and sit on my bum and enjoy people watching as I point the different geeks to he right hotel. Later Gators! I warned you there was nothing to look at of importance...

No comments:

Post a Comment