Friday, August 20, 2010

SombreroRojo...

Don't ask just go with me being bored and a dork at work trying to master the name of a brand of wine I found and trying (for 20 minutes) to say it properly rolled R's and all.
So I have further proof of why I have no self-esteem/ self-confidence. Today I go to a meeting and the professor says I'm looking good and lost some weight. I come home and a few hours later as I'm getting ready for work I go in to talk to mom and she asks if my fly is down so I check and it's not but as I'm doing so daddy dearest makes the comment no she is probably just filling out her pants more. Mind you these are the pants I had to bye a few months back cause the old ones were FALLING OFF. The belt I wear is the same one because I can't find another I like and it's required so I just have it on the LAST NOTCH. This isn't the first time recently I've had people I know and see often enough to recognize, if not by name by face from checking them out once a week, say that I look like I've lost weight... and for my father who sees me everyday to think I'm gaining when he has no idea I dropped a pant size and a half and can fit into teenage shirts again... IT BUGS ME! He thinks he knows me up and down but he doesn't. He has no idea what's going on with me... Yes, I do block him out, but hello does he not see the smile on my face more often or the confidence in my step? *shakes her head confused*
To top off the day I have decided I'm *really* sick of people thinking I don't know what I'm talking about. If I open my mouth to correct you it's cause you are doing it wrong! When the older coworkers roll their eyes like I don't know what I'm doing yet I have been there twice as long as them and am more trusted to do things and do them right the first time... I don't know but when shit like what happens tonight happens and I get looked down upon as inexperienced and don't know what I'm talking about when, if anyone bothered to listen to what I had to say they would realize I actually have a mind of my own and get this... I USE IT!
-end rant-
Maybe I'll go do something productive like sleep... or find a path to the newly found desk that is in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment